The purpose of this data protection policy is for the Lehmann Marine GmbH website to meet the requirements of Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (duty to provide information). This explicitly concerns the data processing processes associated with visiting this website.
1. The name and contact details of the controllers and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Alexander Lehmann (Managing Director)
Dirk Lehmann (Managing Director)
Lehmann Marine GmbH’s data protection officer can be reached at the following contact:
Lehmann Marine GmbH
Rieselwiesen 5, 21218 Seevetal-Hittfeld, Germany
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website at https://www.lehmann-marine.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server our website is hosted on. This information is temporarily stored in a log file.
The following information is collected without your involvement and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your internet access provider
The data specified will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a trouble-free connection to the website
- To ensure easy use of our website
- To assess system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
b) Using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the enquiry and to be able to reply to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. On the basis of your voluntary consent, the data will be processed for the purpose of initiating contacting in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera f GDPR. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with, unless there are any legal requirements for retaining correspondence.
3. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transmitted to others for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to others if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera a GDPR
- Disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera f GDPR is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera c GDPR
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the performance of a contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera b GDPR
Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
These cookies enable us to automatically recognize when you return to our site that you have already been with us. These cookies will be deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes specified in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Section 6 Paragraph 1 Litera f GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer or a message will always appear prior to a new cookie being created. However, complete deactivation of cookies might result in you being unable to use all of our website’s functions.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. Specifically, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned length of storage, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of data if not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the details.
- In accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by us or to have incomplete personal data completed.
- In accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- In accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if processing is unlawful but you oppose deletion of the data and we no longer need it, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller.
- In accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR, to withdraw consent from us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future.
- In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or our office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Litera f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is to direct marketing.
In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will exercise without a particular situation having to be specified. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we fall back on 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a individual page on our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the appearance of a key or padlock icon on the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security precautions are continuously improved in line with technological developments.